Sunday, February 17, 2008

Team Consulting with CCC Mexican National Team

On Monday I traveled by bus to Puebla. At the invitation of the Mexico National Team of CCC, I was there to help them work together more effectively. They have some significant challenges both internal and external. Kim Cranson had made the arrangements and set up the schedule for my time. As I have gotten to know Kim and her husband Robin, I have a great appreciation for them. It was great to be back in Puebla. I meet with the team on Monday night and I enjoyed seeing Carlos Miranda, Steve and Terry Morgan again. On Tuesday I met non-stop with team members individually or as couples to review their Birkman report. On Wednesday we meet as a team for twelve hours. Thursday I meet with the Campus Ministry team and then after lunch I continued to meet with individuals and follow-up appointments from the day before. Friday at noon back by bus to Mexico City and then a flight home. I pray that the Lord will use my time with these wonderful people to be a blessing to them.

No comments: